Saturday, May 8, 2010

myfitnesspal.com

Have you seen this website?  It's AWESOME!  I can plug in my food, and the database is HUGE and it does my calories for me, I put some random stuff I didn't expect to find in their database and it was there.  You can also plug in your exercise.  Did you know that cleaning the house burns A LOT of calories when you weigh 317 pounds?  I didn't either!  An hour and a half of light cleaning burnt over 500 calories!  I know that the lighter you are the less you burn but right now being this heavy is working to some kind of advantage I suppose.  I'm eating what we have on hand right now because I we don't go shopping for another week and just trying to watch portions.  So far so good.  I'm going to try to figure out how to put some of the fitness pal stuff on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! :) I love myfitnesspal.com too! I need to use it more! :) Welcome to the bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete